Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This modern world

There have been events, antics, introspection, epiphanies etc. en masse since my meltdown. I have just not allowed there to be enough downtime to "pen" them all down here. I have a fear of downtime since the collapse. I worry it will lead to another collapse. So I have been running the tank on empty for at least 40 days or so. One of these nights I'll get back to it and spin some of my self absorbed yarns of heartbreak and intrigue, but first I have to get over the fear of my own reflection. I think its coming soon. The body is beginning to object to the abuse, and the brain is hungry. The next stage of self help is quickly approaching, getting healthy in the exercise/diet dept. I am happy to report I am 75 days cigarette free, and have 95% stopped smoking weed.

On a humorous note: instead of exchanging numbers with a woman at the bar, we exchanged blogs. I'm not certain what that says about being single in an urban setting, but I can't help but marvel at the absurdity.

No comments: